Baricitinib for use in COVID-19 is available to inpatient facilities through Lilly's Authorized Specialty Distributors.
|Sales Package Size||NDC||UPC|
|1 mg x 30 tablets||NDC: 0002-4732-30||UPC: 3-0002-4732-30-8|
|2 mg x 30 tablets||NDC: 0002-4182-30||UPC: 3-0002-4182-30-1|
NDC=National Drug Code; UPC=Universal Product Code.
Inpatient pharmacies can order baricitinib for use in COVID-19 immediately from Lilly
Authorized Specialty Distributors.
View the current list of Lilly Authorized Specialty Distributors.
- If you are an inpatient pharmacy and have already tried to order from a Lilly Authorized Specialty Distributor, please email LillyProductAccess@lilly.com.
- Baricitinib for the treatment of COVID-19 is ONLY distributed via Lilly Authorized Specialty Distributors of Record for ordering by inpatient facilities. View the current list of Lilly Authorized Specialty Distributors.
- Baricitinib for the treatment of COVID-19 will not be available at retail pharmacies since the EUA is limited to inpatient use.
Facts about baricitinib for COVID-19
Baricitinib for COVID-19 is available in the United States for use under an EUA and can only be accessed through the request of a treating Healthcare Provider.
- Baricitinib for COVID-19 is only administered in an inpatient setting under the care of a treating Healthcare Provider.
- Baricitinib is supplied as a tablet and administered orally.
Baricitinib is dispensed in a 30-count bottle with the Olumiant brand name and red Lilly logo on the label, as shown above.
- Baricitinib 2 mg tablets are light pink and are oblong in shape with an indentation/recessed area on each face of the tablet surface. The tablets are debossed with “Lilly” on one side and “2” on the other side.
- Baricitinib 1 mg tablets are very light pink and are round in shape with an indention/recessed area on each face of the tablet surface. The tablets are debossed with "Lilly" on one side and "1" on the other side.